|
Music ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Me, My, Mine -LiLin- ![]() It's Okay to dream Invented on 25/06/97 Studying in NCHS In Chinese Orchestra Dizi :) I'm Born Lazy, There's no cure :) BlahBlahBlah Wants Visit Japan, Taiwan & Canada NOT be a socially awkward penguin anymore :( Learn Japanese More and MORE cosplays Loaded with Money No doomsday New season of Skip Beat! New season of 07-Ghost New season of D.GRAY.Man!!! Hearts Family & Friends HOLIDAYS!!! Simplicity Slacking Icecreams & mushrooms? White, Light blue, green Japan!!! Vocaloid! LAVI Emicakes TV Myself...lol Exit Jie MyMilkToof NCHS GuanYue AMKPS 6A'09 Bryan Claudia Felicia HuiWen Jocelyn JunWei Lisa Millie Nicholas Priscilla Xena XiaoYing NCHS NCHS GuanYue 1A'10 Chloe Eunice Jiayu JiaSuan Joann Linni Pc PeiYi Rachel Shanyi Valerie Xena YinXin Friend Flashback August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 March 2013
Credits Layout16thday InspirationM.M. |
Monday, May 14, 2012
/ My Cosplays! Alrights, I thought I shld have a post on cosplay<3 Since the last post b4 this blog went into a coma was on cosplay :3 First off! Cosplays that I've done..quite alot for a beginner to me lol..my cosplay experience is like still less than a yr :x So here's the list (1stcos->latest): 1. Gumi - Matryoshka 2. Akita Neru - Default 3. Tsubaki Nakatsukasa - Default 4. Gumi - TenFaced 5. Gumi - Coward Montblanc 6. Meirin - Default Lols...cosed Gumi for the most number of times cus she just so awesome <3 hahahahahahax Alrights, pictures time! WARNING: Contents will lead to eye bleeds. 1. Gumi - Matryoshka Event: Comifest & Haru Bazaar OTL Damn cui sia >///< My first cosplay...my makeup was like damn fail at tat time QAQ But it was fun!!! Especially the taking mrt in costume part! HAHAHAHAHAHA. 2. Akita Neru ![]() My second cosplay! No face cus my makeup really very fail /shots hahahahhahax Okays la one more with face de (credits to Huiyi!) ![]() Event: Cosfest 2011 With two other meinv beside hahax :P 3. Tsubaki Nakatsukasa - Soul Eater ![]() My favorite cos among the 6 hahahx...my makeup skills slowly picking up liao but still very normal la(nt like cosplay makeup, more like normal makeup only :X) Another one :) ![]() Event: STGCC 2011 Credits to HuiYi agn! The meinv in the middle hahahx. Big thanks to Eunice for pei-ing me walk here walk there oso when her hair gets messed up easily >< For this cos I gt a photoshoot as well! But no one except Eunice, my mama n jiehjie noe lol...went with Eunice de :3 she was cosing Yukina I gonna share 1 pic only lol ![]() The pose abit nt Tsubaki-like but I tink the behind very nice!! Lol /bricked 4. Gumi - TenFaced ![]() Event: AFA 2011 HAHA. Zilian zhao.. No event pic for this, cus I was the only one cosing in the grp that I went tgt, went with Joann, Eunice & Yanting...No one pei wo walk here walk thr :( so nt much photos taken T^T And I don't tink the wig suits my face nor accurate lol...my first Gumi wig was better but I sold it D: shld have more shorter strands at the feelers thr instead of straight down /regretted nt cutting it properly T^T But I still like cosing Gumi!! Cos she's like my fav vocaloid and all her songs and costumes are so nice!!! Must.cut.wig.properly.next time.! 5. Gumi - Coward Montblanc ![]() Didnt go for an event for this cos.. Lol had a photoshoot instead...my first!! (Tsubaki's one is actually after this but I went to STGCC as Tsubaki b4 this shoot) was so nervous when contacting the photog omg 超怕得罪人的 >< BIG THANKS TO 8BIT-WONDERLAND, ALEX! He's skills really very awesome, always melts when stalking his page (HAHA) the coses all so beautiful de, so I decided to ask him to help me photoshoot :X Felt really embarrassed cus my cosplay skills still very lan >< Gomenasai!!! >< I tink my cosplay skills is the most lan compared to other ppl on his page lor...i really felt bu zi liang li homg.../grows mushroom in a corner But still, I nid to post a photoshoot pic here lol hahax Tadaa!!! ![]() His skills is awesome but my face like shit QAQ OMG MY EYEBROWS D: *Digs a hole and hide* Need to improve on gumi coses if still wanna cos her >< 6. Meirin - Kuroshitsuji ![]() Event: EOY 2011 Love the cos >w< only the bib I dont like lol... Actually wanted to cos her for AFA de...but I gave up cos of the bib(im retarded) but oso gd la, cos someone else is cosing meirin tat day oso lol. Sold the cos too fast /cries Nt much photos taken :( Wanted to get a photoshoot de but before I can someone wans to get it le OTL.../smacks self for putting up to the rack so fast Anws, another photo :) ![]() Credits to Xinyi! the super chio Lenalee beside me Hahahahx :P Okays, wad shld I post next..? Ah! My cosplans hahax lol 1. Lenalee - D.gray-man ![]() Was actually my second cosplan frm the very start but drag until now lol Going as her for Jaf! 2. Happy Gijinka - Fairytail ![]() Hahahahahahax.. Going with Eunice, she's gonna cos Carla :D for Cosfest 2012! Look out for us hahahhahax 3. Kyoko Mogami - Skip beat! ![]() Was originally my 3rd cosplan(to cos before Tsubaki de) but dropped it due to lack of money lol... Now back up cos I was tempted by the drama :X GongXi! Lian! <33 For idk event lol...tent Cosfest 2012 day 2, but I don't tink I can survive two days of cosing with school the next day :X I want a Moko!!! >< Omg...anyone? Actually I dont mind cosing Moko if I have a ps as Kyoko lol... 4. Cana Alberona young ver. - Fairy Tail ![]() For EOY'12! And PS! Hahax...probably going with team >w< Ohyeah! One whole team of chibi FairyTail XD Hope my fringe gets long enough~~ Just exceeded chin now :3 If nt use wig I will g.g 5. Erza Scarlet (Aft tenroujima ver.) - FairyTail ![]() As u guys know all ft char just changed their clothes!(lol sounds wrong) Natsu's one is damn nice..one side without sleeves the another with long sleeves >w< Wanted cos Ezra all along actually, but cos the previous armour looks really difficult to make QAQ This ver seems easier to me :X Lol...making it during Jun holidays, hope I suceed! :D 6. Gumi - God's an energy cheapskate ![]() Another Gumi one! :D Wenxuan introduced me to the song...the lyrics damn cute u shld go listen!! Sweet float flats oso very nice!!! Damn catchy This shld be the last cosplan for now, 6 coses last yr, this year also 6 ba... Must do well in the last cosplay!! GUMI<3 lololololol hahahax Hope I can resist temptation aft this and concentrate on O's nxt yr :X Perhaps I will add one more cross dress de but idk who(have casual Lavi in mind /shot) /bricked Lols.. Shall end here le! Woahseh...damn proud of this super long post :> Hahahahhahahaha. posted from Bloggeroid 8:33 PM ! |